Thursday, January 31, 2013

Chelsea Handler to Piers Morgan: “Suck My A**!”

To mark the second anniversary of Piers' show for CNN, the Brit TV star joined Chelsea on her hit programme Chelsea Lately last night (January 30). Despite being on the other side for once it was clear Piers still wanted to be the star!

The former newspaper editor spent his entire slot insulting his rival host, who eventually ended up losing her cool and telling him: "You can suck my a**."




Piers' digs included the charming "Either you've had plastic surgery or a makeover as you look really hot today."

Clearly not impressed with his cheeky comment, the 37-year-old comedienne replied: "You are so annoying, you are so obnoxious and you wonder why everyone hates you. I specifically covered up so you couldn't look at me and undress me with your molester eyes."

No comments:

Post a Comment