Friday, March 29, 2013

Lil Wayne Tells Power 106: ‘I’m An Epilectic’



Lil Wayne
Lil Wayne has had a rough time in recent weeks. He was rushed to the hospital after having multiple seizures on a music video set, reported to have been near death, tweeted that he was, in fact, OK, and finally, he made it home in time to announce a new tour. After all that, Weezy recently revealed that he suffers from epilepsy.

On Thursday, Wayne admitted that he has suffered from multiple seizures in his lifetime that he kept from his fans, according to radio.com.

“The thing is, man, the bad news is, I’m an epileptic, so I’m prone to seizures,” the rapper said in a KPWR Power 106.1 FM radio interview. “This isn’t my first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh seizure. I’ve had a bunch of seizures; y’all just never hear about it. This time, it got real bad because I got three of ‘em in a row and on the third one, my heart rate went down to, like, 30 percent. Basically, I could’ve died soon. That’s why it was so serious.”

No comments:

Post a Comment