Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Philly Radio: Greater Media Ranked As Top Workplace

Greater Media’s Philadelphia cluster of stations was named among the Top Workplaces, according to a survey conducted by Workplace Dynamics for the Philadelphia Inquirer and Philly.com.  Greater Media was ranked 29 out of 45 in the Small Companies category.  #1 Cherry Hill Autos with no other broadcasting company placing.

Greater Media stations in Philly are :  93.3 WMMR-FM, 102.9 WMGK-FM, 95.7 WBEN-FM, & WPEN-AM/FM 97.5 The Fanatic.

Here’s some comments from Greater Media employees in Philly:
  • “I get to work with all departments and I am trusted with a wide variety of responsibilities, and feel respected by my co-workers.”
  • “It gives me the ability to work in radio and help advance my career. I love everyone that I work with as well. ”
  • “The fairness and family-like atmosphere of the company. ”

VP and market manager John Fullam says,

“Great companies start with great employees.  We believe the workplace environment is an essential part of creating a successful organization. 

We are fortunate to have such an outstanding team dedicated to serving Philadelphia, our listeners and advertising partners every day.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment