Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Raleigh Radio: WRAL’s Bill Jordon To Retire

Bill Jordan
After more than 30 years of waking up at 3:20AM, WRAL-FM Mix 105.1 morning host Bill Jordan is hanging up his headphones!

"I’ve been really blessed to be able to do what I truly love, and that is playing on the radio," he told WRAL-FM listeners, one of whom called in crying after hearing the news. "By far, this has been the most thrilling and meaningful part of my professional journey, but ... I am just tired. I am tired. I’ve had to admit that."

Listen to the big announcement, Click Here.

Jordan has spent nearly 40 years in radio and worked at three other stations before joining Capitol Broadcasting Company. He has hosted the "Bill & Lynda in the Morning" show with Lynda Loveland since January 2009 and previously hosted with Sherri Logan.

No comments:

Post a Comment