Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Glenn Beck Show In Oklahoma

Glenn Beck in his own words:
“Yesterday I completed my television show at 5:00 and I… I walked off the air, and the head of Mercury One said to me, ‘Glenn, just a devastating tornado in Oklahoma in a little town called Moore, Oklahoma’,” Glenn said on radio this morning. 
“Joe came to me and he said ‘Devastation’.  I said, ‘Well, I think we should get there as soon as we can.’” 
“So last night I tweeted:  Does anybody, anybody have a couple of tractortrailers we can borrow for the night?  And about 9:30 last night my team was packed and ready to go and the tractortrailers that had been supplied really by a local church were already at the gates of a place called Operation Blessing.  It’s an organization that we have helped fill the pantries of and they have helped deliver food for different things whenever there’s been a crisis.  
We couldn’t use their trucks this time because they were all on the East Coast and it would be a couple of days.  We knew that here in this little teeny town in Oklahoma, there were people that needed food and water and just whatever it is that we need to run our life every day.  They needed it not in a couple of days but last night, early this morning.  So we loaded up the trucks, two eighteenwheelers and four SUVs hit the road last night about 11:00.  We arrived here about 4:00 a.m." 

“Home Depot opened their doors, kept them open for the First Responders and anybody that needed anything. You need a shovel, you need a flashlight, you need some plywood? What do you need? The cash registers were locked. The cash registers were turned off.”

 Read More Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment