Thursday, June 6, 2013

Keith Olbermann Gets New TBS TV Gig

Keith Olbermann
Keith Olbermann is heading back to cable TV to host TBS' postseason Major League Baseball coverage.

Olbermann, who was most recently the chief news officer of Current TV, will get back to his sports roots, as he shot to fame as a host on ESPN's "Sportscenter" during the '90s.

"It's tremendous to be back in baseball," Olbermann reportedly said on a conference call.

"This will be the third different network I have done the postseason for, and I guess that is a record I'm the only one capable of breaking, but I hope I don't."

Turner Sports president David Levy said on the call that Olberman's experience will be invaluable to the network's coverage.

Olbermann was ousted from Current in March last year after conflicts with the network heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment