Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Concert-Goers Pick-Up Dave Matthews

Central Pa. Dave Matthews fan was on her way to his concert on Saturday when the craziest thing happened.  They actually ran into the super star and helped get him to the show on time, according to WHP-TV21 in Harrisburg.


"So, we saw him on the other side of the road and we pulled my car in here.  And he picks up his bike and throws it up here".  Emily Kraus and her boyfriend were on their way to see him perform in Hershey when they spotted him on the side of Boathouse Road, stranded.

Dave Matthews needed help.  He didn't have a cell phone and his bicycle broke down.  "He says I've never seen a bike rack like this before, so Joe walks over and he's helping him put it on and I'm standing here and I'm holding his helmet"  Kraus said.

The super star got in their car and they got him to his concert on time. Dave Matthews was so grateful, he invited Emily and her boyfriend to dinner.  "We felt out of place.  I said I feel like I'm out of place".  Then they went back stage and enjoyed the show from the front row.  Dave Matthews also signed their tickets saying thanks for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment