Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Fox News Radio Host Banned from Facebook

Radio host Todd Starnes discusses his ban from Facebook



From Todd Starnes:
I got banned from Facebook. 
They blocked me for 12 hours and removed a message I had posted invoking the National Rifle Association, Jesus and Paula Deen. 
"I'm about as politically incorrect as you can get. I'm wearing an NRA ball cap, eating a Chick-fil-A sandwich, reading a Paula Deen cookbook and sipping a 20-ounce sweet tea while sitting in my Cracker Barrel rocking chair with the Gaither Vocal Band singing 'Jesus Saves' on the stereo and a Gideon's Bible in my pocket. 
Yes sir, I'm politically incorrect and happy as a June bug. 
The folks over at Facebook took great offense to that message. 
"We removed this from Facebook because it violates our Community Standards," Facebook wrote me. "So you're temporarily blocked from using this feature." 
I wasn't even allowed to post our daily Bible verse -- a popular feature called "Morning Glory -- Start Your Day Inspired."

No comments:

Post a Comment