Monday, October 14, 2013

Orlando Radio: Brian Mack New PD AT XL106.7 FM

Brian Mack
CCM+E Orlando has announced Brian Mack as Program Director for Top40 WXXL XL106.7 FM. 

Mack, who most recently served as Program Director for WRVW 107.5 The River in Nashville, will report directly to Chris Kampmeier, Vice President of Programming for the Orlando market.

Prior to his time in Nashville, Mack served as the Assistant Program Director and Music Director for WHYI (Y100) in Miami.

“Brian has a reputation for excellence, superior creativity and has a commitment to the highest level of performance,” said Kampmeier in a released statement.  "His career is taking off like a rocket and the team at XL106.7 is looking forward to working with this rising star!”

“It has been an absolute pleasure to work at Clear Channel Nashville and as I leave this prestigious market for another, the experiences I have had here will shape me for continued success in Orlando,” said Mack.  “I’ve admired XL before I knew it was Michael Bryan who gave it that ‘truly unique’ sound. I’ll be reporting to and learning from Chris Kampmeier and Market President Linda Byrd, two people who not only shaped  Michael’s most pivotal career moment, but who also have reputations second to none from anyone who knows them. I’m the luckiest guy in radio.”

Mack starts October 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment