Thursday, February 6, 2014

Lady Gaga: "I Was Exhausted Fighting People"

Lady Gaga has proudly unveiled her latest cover, for next month’s issue of Harper’s Bazaar, as she opens up about a turbulent 2013 which saw the superstar part ways with her long term manager Troy Carter amidst a wave of a pretty cruel public backlash.

According to entertainmentwise.com,  the ‘Applause’ hit maker has admitted last year is one she’s looking forward to putting behind her as her album sales plummeted and reviews of her latest record ‘ARTPOP’ were perhaps slightly harsher than Mother Monster has previously been used to

But with a new year comes a new start and being the trooper and global role model that she is, this mega star is not going to let a bit of bad press get her down as she reveals she is going to come back fighting. "I became very depressed at the end of 2013. I was exhausted fighting people off," Gaga told the magazine.

"I couldn't even feel my own heartbeat. I was angry, cynical, and had this deep sadness like an anchor dragging everywhere I go. I just didn't feel like fighting anymore. I didn't feel like standing up for myself one more time -- to one more person who lied to me."

"Depression doesn't take away your talents -- it just makes them harder to find. But I always find it. I learned that my sadness never destroyed what was great about me. You just have to go back to that greatness, find that one little light that's left. I'm lucky I found one little glimmer stored away."

Read More Now

No comments:

Post a Comment