Monday, June 2, 2014

Austin Radio: CCM+E Promotes J T Bosch To Cluster OM

J T Bosch
CCM+E/Austin has announced that J.T. Bosch has been named VP/Porgraming for the cluster.

The move is effective today.

Bosch is also PD for Country KASE 100.7. FM and KVET 98.1 FM and will now oversee Top40 KHFI 96.7 FM and Top40/R KPEZ 102.3 FM.

Austin Market Presidnet stated, "JT has done an exceptional job in leading our Country brands and I am confident that he will continue to build upon the positive momentum the Austin station group has experienced."

"I am equally excited to have him as my programming partner and look forward to much continued success."

"I can't thank Pam Mckay, Kelly Kibler and Brad Hardin enough for their support and belief in me to help lead this amazing cluster," said Bosch. "I cannot forget Jay Shannon...without him, we wouldn't be as successful as we are and I wouldn't be here. He gave me the shot to program KASE 101 and 98.1 KVET.  I'm so excited to be a part of this team here in Austin."

No comments:

Post a Comment