Monday, August 11, 2014

Dayton Radio: WGTZ Hires Dan Edwards For AM Drive


The former TV anchor and reporter Dan Edwards is going back to radio as host of “The Morning Flight,” weekdays from 6 to 9 a.m. on Fly 92.9.

He will be starting on Wednesday morning, to the Dayton Biz Blog.

“When Alpha Media entered the Dayton market with the goal of creating truly live and local radio, I was challenged to find a personality that would not only sound great on air, but one that has deep roots in the community; we couldn’t be happier to find exactly that in Dan,” said John King, the station’s general manager.

King is the same person who gave Edwards his first break in the media business on 1982. Edwards left WDTN/Channel 2 at the end of last year after a 12-year run.


“I can’t say how happy I am to be back in the very building I began my radio career on the legendary WING -FM,” Edwards said.

WGTZ 92.9 FM (40Kw) 54dBu Coverage

No comments:

Post a Comment