Friday, September 26, 2014

Portland OR Radio: Bryan LaRoche To Mornings At KBFF-FM

Bryan Laroche
Alpha Media Portland, OR announced today Bryan LaRoche will join co-host, Hannah Byrom on KBFF 95.5 FM Live 95-5 mornings.

LaRoche was born and raised in Indianapolis, IN and went to college on a golf scholarship but was bit by the radio bug! He got his official start in radio in 2008 as an intern for the Smiley Morning Show at WZPL in Indianapolis. Eventually, he made his way to Jacksonville, FL as Afternoon host on WKSL 97.9 FM KISS FM where he was named, “Jacksonville’s Top 30 Under 30” in 2014.

LaRoche has also worked at WKQI/Detroit, WMTX/Tampa, WJFX/Fort Wayne, WSTO/Evansville and WNOU/Indianapolis.

Alpha Media VP of Programming, Phil Becker commented on the announcement, “I’m excited to once again be working with Bryan. I’ve watched him develop over the years and he’s turned into a talent that I would not like to compete against. Teaming him up with Hannah and forming Portland’s only local C.H.R. morning show is going to be a great thing for our listeners, advertisers and brand for a long time to come.”


“I’ve been waiting for this day to come since my career began. To be able to help wake up Portland every morning is a dream come true for me. The team at Alpha Media genuinely loves radio the way I do and I’m beyond thankful for the opportunity to work with them. My family and I are on another level of excitement to call this beautiful city home,” Bryan remarked.

Alpha Media Portland Senior VP/Market Manager, Milt McConnell said, “Bryan is the perfect match not only for Hannah but for our live and local Pacific Northwest audience. Bryan and Hannah’s energy and vibrant personalities will help grow the Live 95.5 brand and elevate the station to the next level.”

No comments:

Post a Comment