Friday, September 26, 2014

WI Radio: iHeartMedia Launching Gilbert Brown Sports Show

Gilbert Brown
iHeartMedia and former NFL Great, Gilbert Brown, a.k.a. The Grave Digger, are pleased to announce the launch of “Gravedigger Radio”. Beginning October 7th, the show will air Friday nights from 6 p.m. – 7 p.m. in Milwaukee on WOKY 920 AM, in Madison on WTSO 1070 AM and 100.9 TransFM, Eau Claire on WBIZ 1400 AM and worldwide on iHeartRadio.

“First I want to thank iHeartMedia for letting me bring my brand of sports talk to their listeners.  I am so excited to be able to have my own show! Gravedigger Radio gives me the chance to be myself and to share my knowledge of football, sports and life with the fans,” said Brown.

“Gravedigger Radio” is a joint venture with Mayfield Sports Marketing.

Fans tuning into Gravedigger Radio will be treated to Gilbert’s’ personality, humor and insight on topics such as: football, movies, music and family, said Mark Mayfield, of Mayfield Sports Marketing.

“Our whole staff is excited to have Gilbert Brown joining us.  To have a Super Bowl winner and Packers Hall of Famer on our team adds something special to our exciting sports talk line up on The Big 920 in Milwaukee and The Big 1070 and 100.9FM in Madison!  Gilbert’s love of football, sports, cars and how he gives back through his many charitable associations is truly unique and we know fans will love the show.  Welcome The Gravedigger,” commented Regional Market Manager, Jeff Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment