Friday, January 23, 2015

DC/Balt Radio: Tommy Chuck Named New PD For WIHT, WPOC

Tommy Chuck
iHeartMedia/Washington, D.C. has announced Tommy Chuck has been named the new Program Director of Top40 WIHT 99.5 FM /HOT 99-5 in Washington and Country WPOC in Baltimore.

The move is effective February 9.

Chuck joined the iHeartMedia team in 2000 at WKXJ Chattanooga, Tenn.  Since then he’s programmed WQEN in Birmingham, Ala; WXXL in Orlando; and for the past spent the past eight years, he's been  Program Director and Digital Director for Top40 WFLZ and AC WMTX in Tampa.

“Tommy's track record of success at WFLZ and WMTX as well as exceptional leadership skills make him uniquely qualified to program HOT 99.5 and 93.1 WPOC,” said Meg Stevens, Vice President of Programming, iHeartMedia Washington, D.C.  “We’re excited to have him as part of the team.”

WIHT 99.5 FM (22 Kw) Red=60dBu Coverage Area
"Joining the iHeartMedia team in D.C. and Baltimore is an exciting next step for me and my family. I am thrilled to be HOT99.5's next leader, build on my long relationship with The Kane Show and work with the talented team already in place," said Chuck.

WPOC 93.1 FM (16 Kw) Red=60dBu Coverage Area
"Country music has always been a personal favorite of mine – I am honored to lead one of America's most legendary and award winning country stations, WPOC! I'd like to thank everyone involved for giving me the opportunity to continue to grow my career with iHeartMedia."

No comments:

Post a Comment