Friday, March 20, 2015

Augusta GA Radio: Jay Cruze New SVP/Programming For iHM

Jay Cruze
iHeartMedia/Augusta announced today that Jay Cruze has been named Senior Vice President of Programming.

As SVP/Programming, Cruze will oversee all programming operations for Augusta's six-station cluster. He returned to iHeartMedia Augusta in June 2014, when he was named Program Director for Country WSCG 105.FM.

"Jay's vast experience and knowledge in the radio and music industry has proven to be a huge asset to our team," said Ivy Elam, Market President, iHeartMedia Augusta. "I am thrilled and excited to promote him to Senior Vice President of Programming. I’m confident that he is prepared to lead our cluster of stations to continued success."

"It’s great to have Jay back in the iHeartMedia family again," said Gator Harrison, Senior Vice President of Programming, iHeartMedia. "After seeing his dedication and ratings success with WSCG in less than a year, we couldn’t be more confident that he’ll continue to grow and lead the great team we have in Augusta."

"I started my career with iHeartMedia at this cluster in 2001 and I am humbled to have opportunity to work with the same people that I have the upmost respect for," said Cruze. "We have such a tight knit team here in Augusta and I am blessed to be part of this incredibly talented staff."

No comments:

Post a Comment