Thursday, March 19, 2015

Glenn Beck Sez He's Finished With Republican Party

Glenn Beck
It should come as no surprise to long time radio listeners that Glenn Beck is fed up with the Republican party as it exists in Washington, DC.

He’s been outspoken in his criticism of the establishment’s leadership. Meanwhile, according to a story at his website,  he’s watched those same establishment politicians try to destroy passionate conservatives like Ted Cruz and Mike Lee. So Wednesday on radio, he announced “I have made my decision. I am out. I am not a Republican. I will not give a dime to the Republican party. I am out. I highly recommend run from the Republican party,” he said.

“All this stuff that they ran on and they said they were doing all these great things. They were going to stand against ObamaCare and everything else. They set us up. They are torpedoing the Constitution and they are doing it knowingly. They are taking on people like Mike Lee and Ted Cruz and torpedoing them knowingly.” “Four years ago, I wasn’t. I said work from the inside. Let’s change it, let’s get new guys in there. I think it’s too late,” he finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment