Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Twin Cities: J-B Wilde Named New PD For KDWB, KTCZ

J.B.Wilde
iHeartMedia has announced that J.B. Wilde will become the new PD at Top40 KDWB 101.3 FM and HotAC KTCZ Cities 97.1 FM in Minneapolis.

Wilde will be departing his current PD gig at Top40 WKSS Kiss 95.7 FM in Harford and WKCI KC 101.1 FM in New Haven, CT.

The change is effective April 20.

Wilde is replacing Rich Davis, who recelty moved to iHM in Seattle as VP/Programming.

Wilde commented, "I'm honored. I can't wait to work with the iHeartMedia Minneapolis team and lead two of the industry's most iconic brands, 101.3 KDWB and CITIES 97.  They have done a phenomenal job creating unique brands with a large tribe of followers.  I'm excited to build on that foundation.  A big thank you to the wonderful teams in the past and I can't wait for this next chapter in my career."

iHM/Seattle SVPP Greg Swedberg noted, "I'm very much looking forward to pairing JB's energy and ideas with a great staff in place on KDWB and Cities. JB has done a great job with our Hartford stations and I'm confident he will be the next great KDWB PD."

No comments:

Post a Comment