Thursday, April 16, 2015

Louisville Radio: Mandy Connell To Host New WHAS Show

Mandy Connell
Former NewsRadio WHAS 840 AM personality Mandy Connell is returning to the station for a new evening talk show.  Connell will host weekday evenings from 6 until 8 p.m., beginning on May 18.

She'll continue to be based in Denver, where she hosts a morning drive show on KHOW 630 AM.

Connell previously hosted a top-rated midday show from 2010 to 2013, before joining TalkRadio 630 KHOW in Denver.  Now, she will continue her Denver morning show, while also adding a new daily evening program in Louisville.

“Mandy made a huge impression on the Louisville area during her time here,” said iHeartMedia Louisville Senior Vice-President of Programming Kelly Carls.  “We’re so glad her local fans will once again be able to enjoy her unique take on the issues and interact with her every day.”

Mandy Connell commented, “There are no words to describe how excited I am to be returning to the airwaves in Louisville.  I hope to pick up right where we left off, as old friends do, discussing hot topics and breaking down the issues that matter.  I’m coming home!”

“I'm back, baby!” Connell told Meiners on his show Wednesday afternoon. “I am so stinking excited you might be able to sense it all the way from Denver. . . . I am so excited to have a show in Louisville again, because this is such a target-rich environment for me. . . . This is not going to be a replay of my show (in Denver). This will be new content every day, about Louisville, for Louisvillians.”

No comments:

Post a Comment