Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Pensacola FL Radio: Chuck Whitaker New PD At WMEZ

Chuck Whitaker
Cumulus announces that Chuck Whitaker has been named Program Director for Adult Contemporary WMEZ 94.1 FM in Pensacola.

Whitaker is an experienced programmer who has held the Program Director position for the last 14 years at Beasley Media in Augusta programming AC-formatted WSLT and the last nine years as Program Director of CHR-formatted WHHD.

Jerry King, Operations Manager for Cumulus Pensacola said: “We’re pleased that Chuck will bring his strong years at the top of Augusta radio to our heritage AC brand WMEZ here in beautiful Pensacola. We’ve known Chuck in the past and he’ll keep us and WMEZ at the forefront in the market.”

WMEZ 94.1 FM (77 Kw) Red=60dBu Local Coverage Area
Whitaker said: “I'm very excited to be back in AC radio working with Mike McVay, who taught me most of what I know about the format. I owe a huge thank you to Emily Boldon and Jerry King for believing in me. I'm beginning a new adventure in the Pensacola/Mobile area at WMEZ, and am looking forward to growing the WMEZ brand with the great crew at Cumulus Pensacola, and making the Emerald Coast my new home.”

No comments:

Post a Comment