Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Louisville Radio: Kobi Relocates To PD WNRW, WLGX

Kobi
iHeartMedia/Louisville has announced names Kobi as the new Program Director at Top40 WNRW 98.9 FM Radio Now and HotAC WLGX 100.5 MyFM.

"We conducted a nationwide search for our next great Program Director, and were blown away by Kobi’s energy, enthusiasm, and fresh ideas," said Kelly Carls, Regional SVP/Programming, iHeartMedia Louisville. "We’re thrilled he’ll be bringing his talents to Louisville."

"I would like to thank Rod Phillips, Devin Steel, and Morgan Bohannon for teaching me so much throughout my career in Memphis," said Kobi.  "Thank you to Kelly Carls, Bill Gentry and Carl Anderson for entrusting me with the 98.9 Radio Now and 100.5 MYfm brands. I can’t wait to get started."

WNRW 98.9 FM (43 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
Kobi has been Program Director for iHM’s KWNW 101.9 KISS-FM in Memphis.

No comments:

Post a Comment