Thursday, July 2, 2015

Twin Cities Radio: iHM Names Matt Tell PD for KQQL

Matt Tell
iHeartMedia/Minneapolis has announced the promotion of Matt Tell to Program Director of Classic Hits KQQL 107.9 FM Kool 108.

Tell has been Assistant Program Director for KQQL-FM and Director of Promotions for iHeartMedia's nine local brands, a posuition he'll continue.

While taking full responsibility for KQQL-FM, Tell previously spent the last 19 years working for the Twin Cities' iHeartMedia stations.

"I'm excited and honored to have this opportunity," said Tell. "I'm a Minnesota boy, so KOOL 108 is a great fit for me and my family. I love how Kool 108's music is fun and I'm lucky to be surrounded by great talent on and off the air here at iHeartMedia. We're going to continue to provide great marketing solutions for our clients and build even stronger partnerships in the community. Lots more good things to come."

KQQL 107.9 FM (96 Kw) Red=Local coverage Area
iHeartMedia/Minneapolis Senior VP/Programming Gregg Swedberg added, "I'm so glad we are making this move with Matt. He has done everything we've ever asked him to do here, and much of the ratings success for KQQL in the last year is Matt's doing. There's nobody I would rather have with me in the bunker, and no more loyal and dedicated worker. I'm glad he's on our side."

No comments:

Post a Comment