Friday, August 28, 2015

NYC Radio: Z100's Elvis Duran Talks Weight Loss

Elvis Duran
As the host WHTZ 100.3 FM Z100 morning show, Elvis Duran has no problem dishing out “real talk” to his seven million loyal listeners or rubbing elbows with the likes of Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj and dozens of other A-list celebrities.

But one thing he was deeply insecure about for years was his weight – until now.

In December, Duran embarked on a dramatic weight-loss journey that has led him to lose 105 pounds in eight months, going from 265 to 160 pounds

“I feel awesome! I’ve got all this energy,” Duran, 51, told Nightline in an interview this week. “It’s still kind of a shock. I don’t even know who I am. I look at old pictures of me … and I don’t feel like I’m that guy anymore but then I look at pictures of me now and I’m not quite sure I’m this guy. So I don’t know, It’s kind of confusing. I’m an alien living in someone else’s body. It’s kind of strange.”



ABC Latest News | Latest News Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment