Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Boston Radio: Tom Brady Talks To WEEI


During a wide-ranging telephone interview Tuesday morning with the “Dennis & Callahan” show on Boston sports-talker WEEI, New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady discussed how he handled the pressures of DeflateGate and how he felt it took some of the luster off what should have been a happy offseason for the Super Bowl champions, according to The Washington Post.

Last week, a federal judge in New York erased the four-game suspended given to Brady by the NFL after he determined that the league did not adhere to the collective bargaining agreement with the players in handing down the punishment.

WEEI's Dennis & Calahan Show
“I’ve got a lot of feelings, personal feelings about this,” Brady said. “Those haven’t been the best emotions. I put whatever feelings I’ve had aside and go out and do my job.

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

CLICK HERE FOR INTERVIEW TRANSCRIPT

“I don’t want to have these conversations every five minutes … because at the end of the day it takes away from what it should be: An exciting time for me and my team,” he continued.

Brady apologized to the team’s fans for putting them through all this.

“I’m sorry that whatever’s happened has taken focus away from my team and what we accomplished last year,” he said. “It should have been a joyous offseason.”

Brady also addressed whether he will work with ESPN and the NFL Network in the future, considering their role in covering the scandal.

Read More Now

No comments:

Post a Comment