Thursday, September 17, 2015

Jimmy Fallon As Trump Debates Hillary


Hillary Clinton stopped by NBC’s “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” Wednesday night, and as he is wont to do, Fallon did his best Donald Trump impression for part of Clinton’s visit.

Variety reports Fallon and Clinton’s skit imagined what a (mostly) friendly phone call between the two presidential candidates would sounds like.

“I know you’re about to do your interview with Jimmy Fallon,” Fallon said as Trump. “But he’s a total lightweight. I’m going to do you a favor and interview you instead.”

Clinton seized the opportunity to emphasize the differences between herself and Trump, highlighting her stance on gender equality.

“Donald, I’ve spent my entire career fighting for women’s rights,” Clinton said. “I’ll push for equal pay in the workplace, I’ll protect women’s health and reproductive rights, and I’ll make quality, affordable childcare a reality for families. I’m curious. What’s your stance on women’s issues?”

“I know a lot of women and they all haves issues,” Fallon/Trump said.

No comments:

Post a Comment