Thursday, October 15, 2015

Jason Whitlock Returns To FOX Sports

Jason Whitlock
Jason Whitlock, the former editor-in-chief of The Undefeated, has left ESPN to return to Fox Sports.

After being replaced as the head of ESPN’s website that focuses on the intersection of race and sports in June, Whitlock will rejoin Fox Sports as a columnist and on-air personality effective immediately, the network said in a statement to TheWrap Wednesday.

Whitlock, who was with Fox from 2007 to 2013, made the announcement Tuesday night in a column titled “The Explanation 2.0: Still Undefeated” on his new Fox Sports Digital blog, J.school.

To share the news, Whitlock joined another recently departed ESPN personality, Colin Cowherd, on his radio show, “The Herd” on FS1 and FOX Sports Radio.


“I feel free today. I feel like Jason Whitlock today. I feel like the journalist I’ve always been, the opinion-maker I’ve always been,” he told Cowherd, who was booted from ESPN in June after making controversial comments about the Dominican Republic.

“I feel free to be me and not persecuted for being me. It’s an overwhelming sense of relief and joy,” Whitlock went on to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment