Thursday, March 31, 2016

Portland OR Radio: Lauren Session Joins KBFF For Evenings

Lauren Sessions
Alpha Media Portland, OR has announced that Lauren Sessions will be doing nights on KBFF Live 95.5 FM starting April 25, 2016.

Lauren Sessions started her radio career on the RatBoy & StayPuff show at WFLZ 93.3 FM in Tampa Bay. She later graduated to individual on-air shifts for the station from 2012-2015. Prior to joining Alpha Media she served as the Mid-Day talent for WVAQ 102 FM in Morgantown, WV since Feb of 2015.

Alpha Media VP of Programming, Phil Becker commented on the announcement, “With Lauren joining the all star talent line up of Live 95.5, she is proof that talent pool has not dried up. We look forward to flannelizing her wardrobe.”

“I am beyond humbled and thrilled to begin a new chapter in my radio journey with Live 95.5 and the Alpha Media team! I’m looking forward to learning and growing with some of the best radio minds in the business. I’m also excited to embrace my ‘weirdness’ as I take on Portland,” remarked Lauren.

KBFF 95.5 FM (100 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area

No comments:

Post a Comment