Friday, May 6, 2016

Coldplay's Chris Martin Visits Zach And The Gang

Chris Martin
Coldplay’s Chris Martin stopped by Westwood One’s Zach Sang Show Wednesday for a candid chat about his Mother’s Day cooking ambitions, future albums, Beyoncé, parenting, and more.

ON WHERE THE NAME ‘COLDPLAY’ CAME FROM (7:06-7:22)
"I have a friend who's about to get married called Tim who would burn through band names for his own band, and we were one of his rejected names."

ON WHETHER HIS KIDS THINK HE’S COOL (17:23-17:45)
“Depends on the situation. That's very interesting. In our concerts, I think they think I'm ok. If I'm on the side of one of their games and I'm jumping up and down too much then they might be like 'dad...'"

ON WHETHER COLDPLAY IS MAKING ANOTHER ALBUM (17:48 -18:22)
"Right now, no. But we plan on just trying to make shows that if you like Coldplay, you have a great time."

ON HIS MOTHER’S DAY PLANS (20:48-21:31)
"I think I might try and make French toast…For me, that's like someone else saying 'I'm gonna climb Mt. Everest'....There's a few mothers coming over I think, and I'm gonna try and bust out some cooking which is really, really unusual."

AS A FRIEND OF BEYONCE AND JAY-Z, DOES HE KNOW THE TRUTH BEHIND “BECKY WITH THE GOOD HAIR?” (28:06 -29:04)
"Jay and I have been seeing each other on and off for about 24 years. But it's purely platonic and we just go bowling together but people get the wrong idea. Cause we're talking about walking around with big balls...I had to get that off my chest."

No comments:

Post a Comment