Thursday, June 2, 2016

Las Vegas Radio: Deirdre Palmer New GSM For Beasley

Deirdre Palmer
Beasley Media Group, Inc. has hired Deirdre “Deedy” Palmer to serve as General Sales Manager for the Company’s Las Vegas cluster.

Deirdre's experience in the Las Vegas market includes two decades of radio industry experience, along with magazine and custom publishing, and most recently, Vice President of Sales at a Las Vegas-based media company.

“Deedy’s professional success and client relationships have secured millions of dollars in business over the years,” stated Beasley’s Las Vegas Market Director of Sales Mark Sturcken. “I’ve had the pleasure of working alongside my colleague Deedy for ten years as Senior Account Executives and most recently, I competed against her! Her talent, relationships and passion for our business in the Las Vegas market are second to none.”



“I am ready to start working with Beasley’s Las Vegas team, particularly DOS Mark Sturcken and Market Manager Tom Humm, whom I greatly respect,” added Deedy. “They make me feel right at home, here at Beasley. It’s my honor to be part of a company that has such an incredible reputation. I have watched Beasley’s growth and I’m so proud to be contributing to this winning team!

No comments:

Post a Comment