Friday, August 12, 2016

Seattle Radio: Kim Monroe New APD, Talent At KVRQ

Kim Monroe
Hubbard Radio/Seattle has named market veteran, Kim Monroe, as Assistant Program Director and Air Personality at Rock KVRQ 98.9 FM.

Kim joins KVRQ with a rich background in Rock radio including positions as Air Talent and Music Director at Alternative WEND, Charlotte and Seattle’s Alternative KNDD.

Kim commented on the position, “I’ve always imagined myself coming back to this amazing city, I just wasn’t sure how or when! Given this incredible opportunity to return to the city I love and resume my radio career at KVRQ is like a dream! I am beyond excited to work side by side with such a well-respected programmer, Dave Numme, and I know that we are going to do great things together! Honestly, I don’t even have the words to express how happy and grateful I am for this opportunity! I especially want to thank my new radio family at Hubbard Radio Seattle, particularly Marc Kaye.”

KVRQ 98.9 FM (68 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
Kim was Program Director at Alternative WXTM, Cleveland which later became WXRK, also held positions in promotions with Sony/RED, and at iTunes as an original content producer and programmer at Sirius/XM

No comments:

Post a Comment