Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Cincinnati Radio: Don Juan Returns To The Wiz

Don Juan
Radio One Cincinnati announced the return of WIZF 101.1 FM The Wiz alum Don Juan to the company as Music Director and Afternoon Drive Host.

Don Juan, an Ohio native, has 15 years of history with Radio One Cincinnati. He is well known within the community in the club scene and his charity work. His charity work includes hosting the AIDS Awareness Walk and The Dream Is Real Scholarship Presentation. Don Juan got his start in radio in Cincinnati, but most recently his career had him in Montgomery, Alabama as night host.

Regarding the return home, Don Juan said, “I couldn’t be happier to be back in Cincinnati. Anyone who knows me knows that this is the city I love—when I’m on air, I’m not talking to ‘listeners’, I’m talking to my friends and family.”

Station Operations Manager, Kenard “K2” Karter, added, “Don Juan returning to Cincy isn’t just about bringing back a phenomenal talent. It’s about working with a guy whose passion spreads to everyone he meets. You’re not just going to hear him when he’s on-air, you’re going to hear his influence in everything we do.”

WIZF 101.1 FM (2.5 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
Starting Monday, December 5th, Don Juan can be heard weekday afternoons. He will be on from 3pm-7pm on 101.1 The Wiz or streamed live at WIZNATION.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment