Saturday, December 24, 2016

Report: Taylor Swift Fears Butt-Groping CopyCats

Taylor Swift's legal team has asked a court to redact the portions of the July hearing of Swift's sexual assault case against David Mueller, where her 'security details' and 'specific threat made against her' have been mentioned, according to ibtimes.uk.com.

"The same people who have threatened Ms. Swift in the past, as well as copy cats, may be emboldened by public attention," the 27-year-old pop star's attorney told TMZ claiming that the details may jeopardize the singer's life.

The singer previously accused the radio DJ of grabbing her from behind during a photo session backstage following her performance at the Pepsi Center in 2013. "Right as the moment came for us to pose for the photo, he took his hand and put it up my dress and grabbed onto my a** cheek and no matter how much I scooted over it was still there," Swift said in her court videotape deposition claiming that the groping incident was not an accident.

Mueller, however, defended himself from the allegations on iHeart's Mojo In The Morning. "I've never had my day in court. I've never been inappropriate with a woman in my life,' he said. 'I want my reputation back," he said and claimed his innocence. "I was just trying to get my right hand around Taylor. I've got my hand closed and my palm down and I reach behind, toward Taylor. Our hands touched and our arms crossed. My hand was never under her skirt. I never grabbed her," he said denying the allegations that he grabbed Swift's bare butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment