Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Allentown-Harrisburg Radio: iHM Promotes Programmers

iHeart Media has announced a number of programming moves for its stations in Pennsylvania and Delaware

iHM names Derrick "DC" Cole as Program Director for Top40 WAEB B104.1 FM and Rock WZZO 95.1 FM. "In the past 5 years I've been able to work with some great brands in this region, and with some of the best people who are passionate about what we do," said Cole. "To those I say thank you. Going to Allentown was always the next step in my mind and I'm beyond excited for this opportunity."

Country WRBT BobFM 94.9 Harrisburg elevates Assistant PD/MD and morning co-host Newman to Program Director. He succeeds Jeff Hurley, who remains Regional Senior VP/Programming duties for the Allentown-Harrisburg, PA, region. "I am beyond excited to be trusted with WRBT, the station I've called my home for nearly 17 years," said Newman. "I look forward to working with some of the finest programmers in the business."

Adult Hits WRDX 92.9 Tom FM Dover, DE, Program Director Kathryn Alt adds programming duties for Country WDSD-FM (94.7)/Wilmington, DE. "I can't begin to express what an honor this is," said Alt. "I can still remember the day I started at iHeartRadio/Wilmington. My sole responsibilities were to get coffee and book morning show guests. Almost 20 years later, I am so proud to be overseeing 94.7 WDSD."

Dave Hovel is appointed Senior VP/Programming for iHeartMedia/Wilmington, DE. He'll continue in his role as Senior VP/Programming for iHM's cluster in Salisbury, MD. "This is a homecoming for me, having spent nearly a quarter century in the market and having already worked side by side with the Sky Phillips, Christa Cooper, Kat Alt and Buzz Arnold," said Hovel. "We are hitting the ground running."

No comments:

Post a Comment