Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Keith Olbermann 'Retires' From Political Commentary


GQ special correspondent and staunch Trump critic Keith Olbermann announced Monday that he is "retiring from political commentary in all media venues" during his online program "The Resistance."

The former ESPN, MSNBC, Current TV and Fox Sports host said he was "confident" President Trump's presidency would end soon, thereby making it the "correct moment" to exit from making further political commentary.


According to The Hill, the 58-year-old progressive provocateur insisted to his viewers that he wasn't being fired and was in good health.

"No illness. No scandal. No firing. Just I've said what I've had to say," Olbermann said. "It was as obvious as I made it seem. I give my work everything I can, so it's not like I can dial it back."

"I am retiring from political commentary in all media venues," he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment