Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Wichita Radio: Jacob Bowling Named KTHR APD, PM Drive Host

Jacob Bowling
iHeartMedia/Wichita has announced that  Jacob 'Tight Pants' Bowling has been promoted to Assistant Program Director, Music Director and afternoon host for Alternative KTHR Alt 107.3 FM.

Bowling returns to the Wichita market from iHM St. Louis, where he most recently served as the night host on KSLZ Z107.7 FM. He will also continue to voice track 7-midnight on KKDM 107.5 KissFM in Des Moines. Bowling began his career with iHM Wichita as a Promotions Assistant.

"We are very excited at what Tight Pants will be bringing to Wichita," said iHM Wichita Senior VP/Programming Jim Dorman. "His work ethic and passion for music is second to none and I am looking forward to working with him on ALT 107.3. He truly deserves this promotion."

KTHR 107.3 FM (100 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
"I've had an amazing experience in St. Louis - I've learned and grown so much, but Wichita is home," added Bowling. "I'm excited to return and have a larger impact, and continue to grow professionally. I've been fortunate to have people who believe in me and continue to push me, and I can't thank them enough."

No comments:

Post a Comment