Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Carrie Underwood Required Facial Stitches

Carrie Underwood
Carrie Underwood is still healing from injuries she suffered after falling on the steps of her house in November.

Underwood, 34, previously said that she had broken her wrist after falling outside of her home, and on Sunday she revealed that the incident also caused severe cuts to her face.

In a post to her fan club members, the country singer said that in addition to having surgery on her wrist, she required “40 and 50 stitches” to her face.

“There is also another part of the story that I haven’t been ready to talk about since I have still been living it and there has been much uncertainty as to how things will end up,” she wrote in the note, which has been obtained by PEOPLE. “It’s crazy how a freak random accident can change your life.”

She continued: “In addition to breaking my wrist, I somehow managed to injure my face as well. I’ll spare you the gruesome details, but when I came out of surgery the night of my fall, the doctor told [Underwood’s husband] Mike that he had put between 40 and 50 stitches in.”

No comments:

Post a Comment