Friday, February 23, 2018

Loesch: I Wouldn't Have Made It Out Without Security Detail

NRA spokeswoman Dana Loesch joined Fox News Channel's Sean Hannity live at CPAC Thursday night to react to CNN's Wednesday night town hall on gun violence.

During the event -- which was organized in the wake of the deadly Florida school shooting -- Loesch was confronted by victims' families and survivors, in addition to an extremely hostile crowd.

“You heard that town hall last night, they cheered the confiscation of firearms,” Loesch said at CPAC Thursday morning, noting there were thousands in attendance. "I had to have a security detail to get out. I wouldn’t have been able to exit that if I did not have a private security detail. There were people rushing the stage and screaming 'burn her.' And I came there to talk solutions.”



No comments:

Post a Comment