Friday, April 20, 2018

Atlanta Radio: Lyndsey Marie Returns To WNNX-FM

Lindsey Marie
Cumulus Media has announced that radio personality Lyndsey Marie returns to Atlanta as On-Air Host, Middays, for WNNX Rock 100.5 FM.

Lyndsey, who moved from Atlanta to Chicago in 2014 to host Middays on former Cumulus Classic Rock station WLUP-FM, has hosted Rock 100.5 Middays remotely since that time. She returns to Atlanta on May 1st. Her show airs weekdays from 10am-3pm on Rock 100.5.

Greg Ausham, Program Director, WNNX-FM, said: “It will be great to have Lyndsey back in Atlanta, bringing her enthusiasm and natural wit to the hallways of Rock 100.5.”

Lyndsey said: “I am excited to go back “home”. Georgia’s been on my mind since I left it, and I’m ready to make some noise with Jesse Kage and my old friends, Southside Steve and Jason Bailey. We get to call Atlanta our playground. I don’t know if it gets much better than that.”

WNNX 100.5 FM (13.5 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
Lyndsey is also heard on Cumulus Media stations KXXR-FM in Minneapolis, MN; WFTK-FM in Cincinnati, OH; KGGO-FM in Des Moines, IA; WIXV-FM in Savannah, GA; and KKGL-FM in Boise, ID.

No comments:

Post a Comment