Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Norfolk Radio: Nick Cattles Returning to Sports WVSP


WVSP and  Max Media announced the return of Nick Cattles, to ESPN Radio 94.1.

Rick Cattles
Cattles previously hosted afternoons from 2012-16 and will return as host of “The Nick Cattles Show” from 3-6pm weekdays starting on Monday, June 4th.

Listeners can expect a strongly opinionated, interactive show covering the local Hampton Roads sports scene, as well as a unique, local voice on the biggest national sports stories and topics of the day.

“I’m ecstatic to be returning to ESPN Radio 94.1. During my previous run, I feel like I developed a deep a and important connection with the sports fans of the 757, and I look forward to reestablishing and growing it even stronger.” says, Nick Cattles.

WVSP 94.1 FM (40 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
“A special thanks to the ownership and management team of Max Media for allowing me this opportunity. I can’t wait to get started on Monday, June 4th.”

No comments:

Post a Comment